Responsive Web Design
At OSC Web Design, we know a website is more than links and pages. Each color, font, and design element should directly complement your small business. This is your first impression for many potential customers, and our goal is to ensure it’s not the last.
Each of our responsive designs are custom creations to set your website apart from the crowd. We will work with you until you are happy with the look and feel of your website before moving into the next phase of the project.
- We’ll start with your vision. Are there certain colors and design features you have in mind? What kind of impression do you want to give of your brand? Your preferences are our utmost priority.
- The website will be coded so that it is fully optimized to reach your audience. This means it will display appropriately on all devices from desktop browsers to mobile devices.
- Based on our conversation, we will build the initial design and provide it to you for feedback. If you would like to see changes, we will be happy to make revisions.
- After your business is fully satisfied with the design, we will move forward to the development stage.
- Your website will be coded as a theme for WordPress. WordPress is a powerful and scalable solution that will allow you to conveniently add content following your website launch.
- All content will be ported over from your existing website and changes can be made at any time by logging in. Want your content professionally rewritten? Check out our copy writing service!
- OSC Web Design will conduct bug testing to ensure that everything displays properly prior to launch. Throughout construction, we will use a development server so that the traffic will not be disrupted on your existing site.
Additional Design Services
Looking for a little more support moving forward? You may be interesting in growth-driven design, our web design service that takes place over the course of a year with testing and optimization.
In addition, we also offer mobile application design and development.
We won’t leave you stranded!
Don’t worry- we’ve been there. The simplest questions for us now weren’t so simple in the beginning. We’ll create video tutorials on how to use your specific website as well as hands-on training in person or via screen share.